Colorado Service Learning Council Annual Meeting
Date: August 8th, 2012, 9:00am - 1:30pm
Hello Service Learning Crew – This is a friendly reminder that the annual priority setting meeting of the Colorado Service Learning Council (CSLC) will take place on August 8th from 9am-1:30pm at the Education Commission of the States, in the Sanford room. See additional details below.
· DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFORMATION
ECS is located in the Anthem building, 700 Broadway, Suite 810. You can access visitor parking off of 7th Avenue (up the ramp to Level 2 or down the ramp to P1, P2 & P3. You MUST sign in at Security on the 1st floor. You’ll need to know your license plate/parking space numbers. The posted 2-hour limit is not enforced, but vehicles not signed in are often ticketed)
o Introductions, council overview & review of CSLC mission and vision
o Selecting your level of CSLC membership
o Selecting regular council meeting times
o Setting priorities for 2012-2013
o Mapping our assets
o Lunch @ 11:45 (provided)
o Constellation model and process explained & current constellation updates
o Creating new constellations and closing
· Please RSVP by August 3rd to Lisa Guilfoile (lguilfoile [at] ecs [dot] org or 303-299-3690). Please mention whether you will be attending in-person or calling in so that we may plan accordingly for lunches and sending materials for conference callers in advance. If you have any food allergies or preferences please also mention them.
· CONFERENCE CALL DETAILS: The call in information is as follows:
o Call In: 605-715-4920
o Access Code: 7782676#
· UNABLE TO ATTEND OR PLAN TO CALL IN? If you are not able to attend and/or plan to call in, please submit the membership form (found at https://sites.google.com/a/peacejam.org/colorado-service-learning-council/home/grant-partners-1) no later than August 7th so we can be sure to include your membership preferences. If you are interested in serving on the coordinating committee, please submit a few short sentences describing your interest and expertise.
· SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORKS. Please let other service learning practitioners and fans in your network know about the meeting – share far and wide! Any questions can be directed to Cara DiEnno (cara [dot] dienno [at] du [dot] edu; #303-871-2158).
We look forward to connecting with you on the 8th!
CSLC Coordinating Committee:
Cara DiEnno, Lisa Guilfoile, Tracy Vlnicka, Cara Lynch & Jes Ward
Education Commission of the States, Sanford RoomHosted by: Colorado Service Learning Council
LOCATIONEducation Commission of the States, Sanford Room700 Broadway, Suite 810Denver, CO